NEW - RESTAURANT WAITING STAFF
We are currently seeking restaurant waiting staff to join our busy team within The Park Restaurant. Duties will include waiting on tables for both breakfast and dinner service. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, although this is not essential.
Please forward your CV to Keith Hannah firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send your CV and a covering letter to Keith Hannah, Food and Beverage Manager, Ufford Park Woodbridge, Yarmouth Road, Melton, IP12 1QW
Closing date 19th September 2014
NEW - HOTEL CONFERENCE AND BANQUETING PORTER
We are currently seeking a Hotel Conference and Banqueting Porter. The ideal candidate will be used to working as part of a team, possess good communication skills and be highly motivated. This role will be 30 hours per week, over 7 days between the hours of 0700 -0700. Salary meets National Minimum Wages.
Duties will include:
To apply for the above role, please forward your CV to Josie Hopps email@example.com. Alternatively, you may send your CV and a covering letter to Josie Hopps, C&B Manager, Ufford Park Woodbridge, Yarmouth Road, Melton, Woodbridge IP12 1QW.
- Breakdown and resetting function rooms
- Servicing conference rooms as required
- Assisting with porterage of guest luggage
- Undertaking bar and waiter duties if required
- To assist with function / conference departments as required
- Update and increase job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Maintain Ufford Park's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
Closing date 19th September 2014.
However, we have various roles which arise periodically within the hotel throughout the year. Should you wish us to keep your CV on file, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what type of role you would be interested in.