Ufford Park Woodbridge - enjoy our fun and friendly health club
Visit the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge: it’s welcoming, fun and friendly and not in the least bit intimidating. And whatever your fitness level – or intended fitness level! – you’ll find an activity to achieve it.
Best facilities, experienced staff
Come and see for yourself – we have some of the best facilities and experienced staff in the area, including:
- Warm, easy-to-enter, easy-to-exit deck-level indoor swimming pool.
- Superb gymnasium with 33 ‘stations’ incorporating cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
- Two-mile, sand-surface perimeter track – with exercise stations along the way – for that invigorating run or unwinding walk around our beautiful 120-acre park.
- Exercise classes – for lots of healthy exercise without really knowing it!
- Relaxing, traditional Nordic sauna and steam room.
- Tension-easing, muscle-relaxing hot tub.
- Encouraging, professionally qualified personal trainers.
Something for everyone
There’s something for everyone – whether you’re 16 or 86 - including, if you wish, any of the following classes:
- Pilates – for core strength development and flexibility.
- Tae Bo – a blend of aerobics, self-defence, martial arts, dance, kickboxing and yoga.
- Circuit training – for body tone and all-round fitness.
- Yoga – to help control body and mind, and improve breathing.
- Body sculpting – all-round workout for all ages and abilities.
- Low-impact aerobics – great for people with injuries, lower fitness levels or for beginners.
- Tai Chi – Chinese slow physical exercises for relaxation, balance and health.
- Aqua aerobics – includes aerobics, toning and relaxation; suitable for all levels including non-swimmers.
- Boxercise – boxing techniques for all levels, with all-body workout.
Join the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge for as little as £49.95, with childcare for members from just £2.50. Enter the Spa Microsite below to find out more.