Ufford Park Woodbridge - the hotel that meets your every need
Comfortable and relaxing, Ufford Park Woodbridge, Hotel, Golf & Spa has everything you could possibly wish for – and more.
Set in 120 acres of historic parkland surrounded by the most beautiful, peaceful countryside, our premier hotel – one of the top luxury hotels in Suffolk - is just minutes from Suffolk’s heritage coast and a mere ten miles from Ipswich.
Children and animal friendly, with full hotel and conference facilities, Ufford Park Woodbridge offers:
- 90 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms – many with balconies overlooking the parkland and our magnificent 18-hole championship golf course. All Premier rooms have recently been fully refurbished and offer a king-size bed, separate shower and spa bath.
- Golfers’ lodge – ideal for groups – plus an inviting, two-bedroom apartment.
- Spacious bar. This comfortable area, where guests relax throughout the day and evening, includes a coffee-bar – conveniently located close to the well-equipped health club – a sports bar screening the latest TV sports action, and – for quiet drinks with friends – a well-furnished lounge.
- The Park Restaurant. Popular with residents and visitors alike, The Park Restaurant has stunning views across the golf course, a menu offering the very best locally-produced food, and a great wine list. See The Park Restaurant menu here.
- Free parking. At Ufford Park Woodbridge parking is entirely free to residents and visitors. Coaches, too, park free of charge.
- Free wi-fi in all areas. Our free wi-fi service is available throughout the hotel.
Golf, spa, pool, health club – and parties!
We encourage everyone – residents and visitors alike – to make the most of our wonderful facilities, including the 18-hole championship golf course, bars, restaurant, health club, spa and indoor swimming pool, as well as our specially-organised events, including balls and parties, and comedy and tribute nights. To discover more about all these events – and Ufford Park Woodbridge weddings – click the headings, above.
Take a break for as little as £89
It doesn’t cost a fortune to stay at Ufford Park Woodbridge: our prices start from as little as £89 – with full Suffolk b&b at just £99 per room. (This is often much less than most standard establishments charge for bed and breakfast in Suffolk). Click here for full details.
So simple to book
If you know when you’d like to stay, book your room now simply by clicking here.
Or, if you wish to discuss dates and availability, phone (01394) 383555.
What time are you able to check in from?
You are able to check in from 2pm on the day of your stay.
What time is check out?
You need to check out of your room by 11am. You can ask our Reservation Team if you would like to check out later and this would be dependent on availability.
What are your opening times?
The hotel is in operation 24 hours a day.
Do you accept pets?
Dogs are allowed in the hotel, expect from the Restaurant and Leisure areas. If you are staying as a resident, dogs are also allowed in allocated bedrooms, but there is a small supplementary charge to cover the costs of cleaning.
The cancellation policy varies depending on your reservation and how you have booked it. If you have used a 3rd party external site their cancellation policy could be different to ours and you may have to cancel directly with them. Please check your confirmation where the cancellation policy should be clearly stated. Alternatively please contact the reservations team who will be able to check this for you on 01394 383555 ext 200.