We have listed below our Hotel Tariffs for the year ending 31 December 2013. These prices all include VAT and were correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change. Prices are based on two people sharing a standard room and are subject to availability. Our packages are seasonally priced so please call Reservations on 01394 383555 for more information. We also recommend that you view the Special Offers page for our current offers.
Bed & Breakfast rates
We have a selection of Single, Twin, Double and Family rooms and Classic, Superior, and Premier rooms. Suffolk hotel prices start from £99 per room per night. All rates are inclusive of full English breakfast, use of the Leisure Facilities (excluding Thermal Spa) and VAT. All bedrooms are non- smoking.
We also offer Advance Purchase Rates for bookings made up to one month prior to arrival date. Full payment will be taken at the time of making the reservation. This payment is strictly non-refundable and the booking non-changeable.Download our 2013 Bed & Breakfast Tariff Here
Residential Spa Breaks
All our residential spa breaks include dinner from our house menu in the restaurant, full English breakfast, and use of our Health Club (including gymnasium and deck-level swimming pool).
- NEW Bite Size Spa Break from £69 per person This includes one nights accommodation in a classic room, full English breakfast, use of the Health Club with swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and hot tub plus either a mini manicure or pedicure (30 minute)
- Sunday & Thursday night Spa Indulgence Break - from £89per person. This break includes 3 hours in our luxurious Thermal Suite Spa, plus one 30 minute treatment of your choice.
- 1 night Spa Indulgence Break - from £119per person (excludes Saturday nights). This break includes 3 hours in our luxurious Thermal Suite Spa, plus one 30 minute treatment of your choice.
- 2 night Spa Relaxation Break - from £199per person. This break includes unlimited access to our luxurious Thermal Suite Spa and two 30 minute treatments, of your choice
Download our 2013 Spa Break Tariff here
Download our Bite Size Spa Break Tariff here
Leisure Getaway Breaks
All our leisure getaway breaks include dinner from our house menu in the restaurant, full English breakfast, and use of our Health Club (including gymnasium and deck-level swimming pool). Children under 15 sharing their parents' room stay free and pay for meals as taken. A child's breakfast is charged at £5.00, under 5's are free.
- 2 night breaks from £139 per person
- 1 night breaks from £99 per person
Download our 2013 Leisure Break Tariff here
We are pleased to be able to offer some fabulous Family Inclusive Breaks - available all year round.
Residential Golf Breaks
All our residential golf breaks include dinner from our house menu in the restaurant, full English breakfast, use of our Health Club (including its gymnasium and deck-level swimming pool), and one round of golf per day on our challenging 18 hole par 71 golf course (i.e. 2 rounds for 1 night breaks and 3 rounds for 2 night breaks).
- Sunday and Thursday night special - from £89 per person
- 1 night breaks from £119 per person (excludes Saturday night*)
- 2 night breaks from £199 per person
*Please note that 1 night Saturday bookings are taken at the discretion of the reservations team and may be limited at peak times.
Download our 2013 Golf Break Tariff here
Residential Golf Tuition
Our residential golf tuition packages include expert tuition at the onsite Doctorgolf Academy. We offer the Bolster Break (3 hours of tuition) and the Whole Hogg (6 hours of tuition). You can then add any accommodation package of your choice. We recommend a leisure break for novices and a golf break for more experienced golfers, and at least a 2 night break if you wish to go the Whole Hogg as it will allow time between lessons to practise what you have been taught.
- Bolster Break (3 hours tuition) - from £90 per person for individual coaching or £60 per person for 2 sharing a lesson (these prices are for tuition only).
- Whole Hogg (6 hours tuition) - from £160 per person for individual lessons or £90 per person for 2 sharing a lesson (these prices are for tuition only).
We also welcome larger groups and offer discounts during the winter period. Contact the Doctorgolf Academy directly for more information on (01394) 383480.