Ufford Park Woodbridge health club and spa - enjoy our fun and friendly facilities
OUR SWIMMING POOL AND THERMAL SUITE SPA WILL BE CLOSED FROM 29th JUNE - 3rd JULY 2015 FOR IMPROVEMENTS. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
Visit the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge: it’s welcoming, fun and
friendly and not in the least bit intimidating. And whatever your fitness level
– or intended fitness level! – you’ll find an activity to achieve it.
Membership starts from £30.95.
In addition, the luxury spa
at Ufford Park Woodbridge is unrivalled – use it to relax after using the gym or simply unwind on
your own or with friends. Sessions start at only £20.
Our unrivalled health club - the best facilities and experienced staff
Come and see for yourself – we have some of the best facilities and experienced staff in the area, including:
Warm, easy-to-enter, easy-to-exit deck-level indoor swimming pool.
- Superb gymnasium incorporating cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
- Two-mile, sand-surface perimeter track – with exercise stations along the way – for that invigorating run or unwinding walk around our beautiful 120-acre park.
- Exercise classes – for lots of healthy exercise without really knowing it!
- Relaxing, traditional sauna and steam room.
- Tension-easing, muscle-relaxing jacuzzi.
- Encouraging, professionally qualified personal trainers.
Includes our gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
Monday - Friday: 6:45am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 8pm
Adults only: Monday - Friday: 12:30pm until 1:30pm and after 7:30pm.
Something for everybody
There’s something for everyone – whether you’re 16 or 86 - including, if you wish, any of the following classes:
- Pilates – for core strength development and flexibility.
- Tae Bo – a blend of aerobics, self-defence, martial arts, dance, kickboxing and yoga.
- Circuit training – for body tone and all-round fitness.
- Yoga / Pregnancy yoga – to help control body and mind, and improve breathing.
- Body sculpting – all-round workout for all ages and abilities.
- Low-impact aerobics – great for people with injuries, lower fitness levels or for beginners.
- Tai Chi – Chinese slow physical exercises for relaxation, balance and health.
- Aqua aerobics – includes aerobics, toning and relaxation; suitable for all levels including non-swimmers.
Join the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge from as little as £30.95. Enter the Spa Microsite below to find out more.
Our supreme spa facilities
You’ll love the spa’s many features, including:
- A generous, bubbling hydro pool – with massaging, tension-easing, stress-relieving water jets.
- Mineral grotto – a relaxing, steamy room full of exotic fragrances.
- Aroma steam room – where essences gently cleanse and revitalise the body.
- Soft sauna (sanarium) – our traditional, Swedish sauna where gentle heat soothes tired joints and aching muscles.
- Ice fountain and tropical showers – the ultimate in revitalising, tingling stimulation.
- Relaxation zone – where workaday worries simply fade away.
Pampering packages for everyone
With its many treatment rooms and friendly, professional therapists, our spa is totally about pampering. Experience it for yourself – we offer packages to suit everyone, including:
- Mother and daughter days.
- Hen parties.
- Exclusive-use sessions for corporate groups and parties.
Ufford Park Health & Spa is very easy to reach and attracts visitors from across the region, including Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Norwich. So pick up the phone to book – call (01394) 386871
*To discover more about our full range of spa services and facilities, including treatments and pricing, click the buttons, left, and the microsite button below.