Ufford Park Woodbridge health club and spa - enjoy our fun and friendly facilities
Visit the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge: it’s welcoming, fun and
friendly and not in the least bit intimidating. And whatever your fitness level
– or intended fitness level! – you’ll find an activity to achieve it.
Membership starts from £30.95.
In addition, the luxury spa
at Ufford Park Woodbridge is unrivalled – use it to relax after using the gym or simply unwind on
your own or with friends. Sessions start at only £20.
Our unrivalled health club - the best facilities and experienced staff
Come and see for yourself – we have some of the best facilities and experienced staff in the area, including:
Warm, easy-to-enter, easy-to-exit deck-level indoor swimming pool.
- Superb gymnasium incorporating cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
- Two-mile, sand-surface perimeter track – with exercise stations along the way – for that invigorating run or unwinding walk around our beautiful 120-acre park.
- Exercise classes – for lots of healthy exercise without really knowing it!
- Relaxing, traditional sauna and steam room.
- Tension-easing, muscle-relaxing jacuzzi.
- Encouraging, professionally qualified personal trainers.
Includes our gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
Child: £8.00 (5-16 years old & mature student 16-21 years old | proof needed)
Monday - Friday: 6:45am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 8pm
Adults only: Monday - Friday | 12:30pm until 2:00pm and 7.30pm - 9pm.
Something for everybody
There’s something for everyone – whether you’re 16 or 86 - including, if you wish, any of the following classes:
- Pilates – for core strength development and flexibility.
- Tae Bo – a blend of aerobics, self-defence, martial arts, dance, kickboxing and yoga.
- Circuit training – for body tone and all-round fitness.
- Yoga / Pregnancy yoga – to help control body and mind, and improve breathing.
- Body sculpting – all-round workout for all ages and abilities.
- Low-impact aerobics – great for people with injuries, lower fitness levels or for beginners.
- Tai Chi – Chinese slow physical exercises for relaxation, balance and health.
- Aqua aerobics – includes aerobics, toning and relaxation; suitable for all levels including non-swimmers.
Join the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge from as little as £30.95. Enter the Spa Microsite below to find out more.
To view our Fitness Class timetable, please click here.
Our supreme spa facilities
You’ll love the spa’s many features, including:
- A generous, bubbling hydro pool – with massaging, tension-easing, stress-relieving water jets.
- Mineral grotto – a relaxing, steamy room full of exotic fragrances.
- Aroma steam room – where essences gently cleanse and revitalise the body.
- Soft sauna (sanarium) – our traditional, Swedish sauna where gentle heat soothes tired joints and aching muscles.
- Ice fountain and tropical showers – the ultimate in revitalising, tingling stimulation.
- Relaxation zone – where workaday worries simply fade away.
Pampering packages for everyone
With its many treatment rooms and friendly, professional therapists, our spa is totally about pampering. Experience it for yourself – we offer packages to suit everyone, including:
- Mother and daughter days.
- Hen parties.
- Exclusive-use sessions for corporate groups and parties.
Ufford Park Health & Spa is very easy to reach and attracts visitors from across the region, including Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Norwich. So pick up the phone to book – call (01394) 386871
*To discover more about our full range of spa services and facilities, including treatments and pricing, click the buttons, left, and the microsite button below.
NB: Under 12's must be accompanied by an adult to use the swimming pool. Under 16's are not able to use the gymnasium. Due to the products used, Spa users must be a minimum age of 16 years or above to use either the Thermal Suite or book a beauty treatment.