Ufford Park Woodbridge Leisure Club - enjoy our fun and friendly facilities
Whatever your fitness goals, you're sure to be able to achieve them with us. We have a 33-station gym, a newly refurbished free-weights area packed with all the latest equipment, whilst our group fitness classes boast a range of sessions designed to suit everyone. You can also enjoy our indoor swimming pool and, after your work out, relax in our poolside facilities including a sauna, steam room and spa bath.
Ufford Park Leisure Club is welcoming, fun and
friendly and not in the least bit intimidating. And whatever your fitness level
– or intended fitness level! – you’ll find an activity to achieve it.
Membership starts from £28.95.
Our unrivalled leisure club - great facilities and experienced staff
Come and see for yourself – we have some of the best facilities and experienced staff in the area, including:
Warm, easy-to-enter, easy-to-exit deck-level indoor swimming pool.
- Superb gymnasium incorporating cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
- Two-mile, sand-surface perimeter track – with exercise stations along the way – for that invigorating run or unwinding walk around our beautiful 120-acre park.
- Exercise classes – for lots of healthy exercise without really knowing it!
- Relaxing, traditional sauna and steam room.
- Tension-easing, muscle-relaxing jacuzzi.
- Encouraging, professionally qualified personal trainers.
Includes our gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
Child: £8.00 (5-16 years old & mature student 16-21 years old | proof needed)
Monday - Friday: 6:45am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 8pm
Adults only: Monday - Friday | 12:30pm until 2:00pm and 7.30pm - 9pm.
Something for everybody
There’s something for everyone – whether you’re 16 or 86 - including, if you wish, any of the following classes:
- Pilates – for core strength development and flexibility.
- Tae Bo – a blend of aerobics, self-defence, martial arts, dance, kickboxing and yoga.
- Circuit training – for body tone and all-round fitness.
- Yoga / Pregnancy yoga – to help control body and mind, and improve breathing.
- Body sculpting – all-round workout for all ages and abilities.
- Low-impact aerobics – great for people with injuries, lower fitness levels or for beginners.
- Tai Chi – Chinese slow physical exercises for relaxation, balance and health.
- Aqua aerobics – includes aerobics, toning and relaxation; suitable for all levels including non-swimmers.
Join the Health Club at Ufford Park Woodbridge from as little as £28.95. More membership details here.
To view our Fitness Class timetable, please click here.
In addition, the spa at Ufford Park Woodbridge is unrivalled – use it to relax after using the gym or simply unwind on your own or with friends. Sessions start at only £20.