Every single member of staff at Ufford Park is critical to helping us operate. We can employ up to 150 people in peak season. All of our team members enjoy exclusive benefits such as lunch/dinner whilst on shift, free parking, a staff reward scheme, membership to the Company Pension Scheme, use of the pool, gym and discounted rates for use in our spa, accommodation, dining and treatments, as well as for loyal staff, with a minimum of 2 years’ service, a paid day off for your birthday!
Please see below our current job vacancies:
£19,000 - £21,000 pro rata / 20 - 37.5 hours per week
Post Reference No: AA12/20
Short Summary & Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Duties include support (and sometimes responsibility) for:
- Transaction (invoice) authorisation and processing into a Sage accounting system.
- Payroll processing.
- Pre-payment and accrual preparation.
- Month-end close routines and year-end audit support.
- Excel spreadsheets.
- Reconciliation of trial balance accounts to source system data.
- We expect this to be a part-time role.
- Our need is for part-time support throughout the year (and not seasonal only).
- We pay a market rate (pro-rated depending on the agreed number of days).
If you think you can meet the challenge of the above post and want to join a team dedicated to providing excellent hospitality by exceeding customers expectations, please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Online’ button below.
A full job description can be found here.
Applications should be submitted no later than: Tuesday 16th February 2021.
Stay in touch
Keep in touch with us and be the first to hear about some super offers.