Things may be different for a little while longer…
"As an employer, it’s our duty to protect our staff and customers.
We fully understand that not all of our customers are quite ready for the rules to change on Monday 19th July, so we’ve made the decision to maintain some of the previous restrictions. In the last week, we have seen many of our friends in hospitality have to close their businesses and are fully aware that this will be continuing to happen. We feel this is the right decision to help protect you and our staff, as much as we can, until we see a substantial drop in COVID cases.
We would ask all guests and customers to be respectful of the restrictions and to be understanding that we may be operating with reduced employees due to staff having to isolate.
Masks: All staff will still be wearing masks or visors when not working behind a screen. Of course, with it no longer being a legal requirement, as a customer, it is your choice whether you decide to keep your mask on when moving around.
Track and Trace: This again is no longer a legal requirement. We will be keeping our NHS QR code posters up and encourage you to continue to 'check-in'.
Table service: Table service will continue in The Park Bar and Restaurant and therefore you will not be able to queue at the bar to order your drinks or food.
Cashless: Throughout Ufford Park, we will be continuing to operate as a cashless business.
Enhanced cleaning: Our enhanced cleaning routines are continuing and we will be cleaning our public areas every hour.
Hand sanitiser stations: These will still be available around the building for customers and staff to use.
Protective screens: These will remain in place at each of our Reception desks.
Group sizes: There will no longer be a limit on numbers in a groups for dining or events, both inside and outside, although reduced capacities will still be in place in certain areas of the business to allow for social distancing.
Please do keep an eye on our social media channels and website for our latest updates.
Thank you for your continued support - Stay safe and we hope to see you soon."
For more details on each area of the business, please see below:
With an extreme increase in people booking 'staycations' this year, we politely ask you to be patient and kind to our staff who are working extremely hard to get back to all enquiries.
Pre-arrival: We will contact you prior to your stay to confirm all details and make you aware of things that we recommend you pre-book to avoid disappointment on the day.
Room service: We will continue to not enter rooms once a guest has checked in, and therefore will not be servicing bedrooms unless it has been requested by you. If you require additional items in your room, please contact our Reception Team.
Breakfast: We will continue to operate a pre-booked breakfast time for all of our residents, along with dinner.
Although things may look a little different when you visit us again, our friendly team will be on hand to ensure we still offer the service and enjoyable experience you have come to expect. As always, the safety of our guests and staff is priority, so our team have worked tirelessly to make sure all the steps are in place to ensure this continues to be the case.
We would ask all guests and customers to be respectful of these restrictions, which are in place to help protect our teams and guests where possible.
- Track and Trace: This again is no longer a legal requirement. We will be keeping our NHS QR code posters up and encourage you to continue to 'check-in'.
- Groups: There are no longer restrictions on group sizes.
- Masks or visors: All staff will continue to wear a mask or visor.
- Table service: We will continue to operate table service only in The Park Bar and Restaurant.
- Cashless: We will continue to operate as a cashless business, so card payments will be required.
All rules are subject to change by the Government.
As always, Afternoon Tea MUST be pre-paid and booked at least 24 hours in advance.
The Park Bar will be open between 8:00am and 10:00pm and food will be served between 8:00am and 9:00pm.
Our Restaurant menu and Sunday Lunch menu will also become available. To view our menus, please visit www.uffordpark.co.uk/eat
- Masks are now optional. I’m expecting some of you will keep them on indoors and some won’t, but either way it’s now your choice. Ufford Park staff will continue to wear masks for the foreseeable future, whilst walking around inside, or when not serving behind a screen.
- The reopening of the downstairs changing rooms is still being reviewed and unfortunately, will not be available just yet. I will let you know a date for reopening the changing rooms, once we have a few guidelines checked, and they have had a proper deep clean.
- All course furniture will be allowed back in use.
- There will be no sponges in the holes and flags can be removed and tended by all players.
- Rakes will be back in the bunkers, which means the preferred lies rule in the sand will come to an end. Let’s all quickly get back into the habit of raking them as I’m sure it will seem strange at first.
- You will be ok to write out our own scorecards again and then exchange with your playing partners to mark. This means going back to putting both signatures on the card after playing and remembering to check it thoroughly before handing in.
- We will be continuing going above and beyond what the government may say for the safety of our staff and customers. All monitoring systems of numbers in the Club will continue.
- We will be keeping our 30 extra touch points, our enhanced cleaning rota and continuing our Zoono 28 day Covid protection programme.
- Capacity of the club is being reduced to 75%; the pool capacity will increase to 20 people, the gym capacity will increase to 24 people and the Thermal Suite Spa will increase to 12 people.
- Fitness classes - A new schedule and pricing tariff is currently being worked on.
- Day passes/Guest passes will still NOT be valid for the swimming pool, but will be for the gym. This is constantly being reviewed.
- PT has returned with strict guidelines.
Please keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest updates.
Will I lose my deposit if restrictions mean by event cannot take place?
Of course not. We will transfer it to your new postponed date.
Can I come and look around to see Ufford Park?
Yes, you are able to book an appointment and view our facilities. We are currently thinking of new ways to show you our superb function rooms at these strange times, should you wish not to visit us under the current circumstances.
I am planning a future event. Can I still ask questions and get a quote, even if I don't know a date yet?
Of course. Send your questions to email@example.com and we will look forward to advising you on a potential new booking.
Will we be able to attend large events soon?
Unfortunately, we don't know what is around the corner regarding large public gatherings, however, we are thinking of new ideas all the time. If you have an idea of an event you would like to see, or that you think would be great in these uncertain times, please share them with us.
What is happening to future events?
We are constantly keeping up to date with the Government guidelines and will be contacting people with bookings in date order.
We promise to be flexible with future bookings made DIRECT with Ufford Park, either online, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Book with confidence...
We want you to be able to book without having to worry about what will happen if your holiday has to be cancelled. We have temporarily waived the standard cancellation policy meaning that you are protected if the following applies:
- The Government ban travel out of your area, or into Suffolk
- Overnight stays are not permitted
- The ‘rule of 6’ makes your holiday impossible
In any of these cases, you will have the following options:
- Move your booking. This can be for any stay up to 12 months ahead. It can be for a like for like booking, or something different (subject to availability). The price you pay may be higher or lower depending on the dates and time of year. If higher, you can simply pay the difference. If lower, you will be refunded the difference. There will be no admin fee or other charges.
- Take a credit note. This is ideal if you know you still want to come to Suffolk, but are unsure of dates.
- Have a refund. We will happily refund the full amount you have paid for your holiday, including the deposit.
We reserve the right to make changes to the temporary policy waiver but if we do so, we will give you a minimum of four weeks’ notice. Cancellations for other reasons are according to our standard Terms and Conditions.
If you booked your reservation via a third party (e.g. Bookings.com, Spa Breaks, Golf Breaks and others), please contact them directly for assistance.
Stay in touch
Keep in touch with us and be the first to hear about some super offers.