No matter what your levels of fitness or your goals are, you’re certain to be able to enjoy yourself and reach them at Ufford Park. The great thing is, you don't need to be a resident to be a member!
Our fully air-conditioned gym in Woodbridge offers a range of cardiovascular equipment from bikes, treadmills, rowers and elliptical X trainers, offering a full body approach with a range of resistance Precor branded equipment and machines. Extended to include a personal training area offering free weights, kettle bells and bar bells, we also have four weights benches and mats in a specific stretching area.
COVID RESTRICTIONS: Day Passes / Members Guests
Due to government capacity restrictions, at present, we can only accept Day Passes/Members guests for the Gym ONLY, Monday to Sunday and for Swimming Saturday & Sunday only - subject to swimming pool capacity at the time.
6.45am and 9.00pm Monday to Friday
9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday and Sunday.
Last admissions are half an hour before we close.
Fitness classes for everyone
Alongside our gym and equipment we also offer a range of fitness classes for all ages and fitness levels:
- Pilates – for core strength development and flexibility
- Tae Bo – a blend of aerobics, self-defence, martial arts, dance, kickboxing and yoga
- Circuit training – for body tone and all-round fitness
- Yoga (including pregnancy yoga) – for body and mind, improving control and breathing
- Body sculpting – an all-round workout for all ages and abilities
- Low impact aerobics – perfect for people with injuries, lower fitness levels or beginners
- Tai Chi – Chinese slow physical exercises for relaxation, balance and health
- Aqua aerobics – includes aerobics, toning and relaxation – suitable for all levels including non-swimmers
- Spin - A form of exercise with classes focusing on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity and recovery, and involves using a special stationary exercise bicycle with a weighted flywheel.
Unfortunately, due to COVID restrictions, we are not currently running any fitness classes.
Membership from as little as £28.95 per month. All memberships allow you to use our gym and indoor swimming pool with poolside sauna, steam room and spa bath.
We know that everyone and every body is different, so we’ve designed a simple range of membership options to suit every lifestyle and need. Fitness classes are charged as extra.
This allows you to visit the Leisure Club from first thing in the morning to late at night, seven days a week.
This allows you to visit the Leisure Club and use the gym from Monday to Friday only, between the times of 6.45am and 5.00pm. (Fitness classes are charged at extra).
We provide a pool-only membership for under 16 year olds.
All children under the age of five are automatically able to use the pool free of charge, but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Members are able to bring guests into the Leisure Club, a payment for half the day of the appropriate membership fee is applicable.
Please note that between 12.30pm and 2pm and again between 7.30pm and 9.00pm every week day, the pool will be available to adults only; this runs throughout the entire year with the exclusion of bank holidays when children are welcome at any time.
For further information regarding membership and to arrange a tour of possibly the best gym in Woodbridge, please contact a member of our Leisure Team on 01394 386449.
Stay in touch
Keep in touch with us and be the first to hear about some super offers.