Looking for a day out, particularly with the children, that’s filled with adventure? Look no further than Congo Rapids Adventure Golf. Spectacular fun for all ages, Congo Rapids sits at the entrance to the hotel and offers players the chance to have a bit of fun while honing their putting skills.
The Congo Rapids journey begins travelling on a self-propelled raft across the first of the water lagoons. Once across you’re greeted by the scene of a Congo jungle plane crash as you play the first five holes, but beware of the cannibal cooking pot! Be prepared to encounter a tiger, a four-metre tall giraffe and many other animals along the way. As you pass through the abandoned temple and ride on a raft into the Lost World, you will be greeted by life-sized dinosaurs; a really great photo opportunity for those who are brave enough! A menacing T-Rex looks on as you play beside an erupting volcano and a five-metre tall Brachiosaurus waits for you just beyond by the 13th hole, before you head onwards through a giant dinosaur claw.
Open 364 days a year - closed Christmas Day
10am until 9pm, 7 days a week
Last entry to Congo Rapids is 8pm
£8.25 per adult (16 and over)
£6.25 per child (15 and under)
£24.50 per family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children)
For more information or to book, please visit the website: http://www.congorapids.co.uk/woodbridge/
Children’s parties at Congo Rapids, Ufford Park
Treat your little monkeys and their friends to an action-packed birthday party to remember! Our packages include the following:
- Party invitations
- 18 holes of Congo Rapids Lost World Adventure Golf
- Pre-booked time on the course
- Little Monkeys’ munchies*
- A foam animal face mask for each child
*you may wish to bring balloons etc. to decorate your table.
Prices start from just £14.50 per child.
Covid-19 and Golf
- Social distancing at all times
- 4-ball allowed
- Tee times are available every 8 minutes
- Tee times for the golf course MUST be pre-booked and payment can be taken over the phone by calling 01394 382836
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your allocated time
- Driving range does NOT need to be pre-booked
- No club hire is available and players must bring their own equipment
- Observe the one-way systems
- No access to the changing facilities
- Regular, thorough cleaning in golf reception, toilets, buggies, driving range
- Contactless payments only.
Stay in touch
Keep in touch with us and be the first to hear about some super offers.