Golf Course & Tariffs
Depending on what time of year it is that you’d like to visit and play golf at Ufford Park, we have a range of prices for a round of golf; more details can be found on our online booking system.
Everyone’s welcome to swing into action at Ufford Park Woodbridge. Our affordable prices include:
- Five-day and seven-day memberships
- Pay-and-play packages for visitors, golf societies, residential golfers on an Ufford Park Hotel break, golfers starting or improving with lessons, and anyone on residential golf-tuition breaks
- Society and corporate golf packages
- Our bronze membership is excellent value and provides a pre-purchased, seven-days-a-week green-fees membership; ideal for any golfer unable to play regularly but requiring the benefits of a full membership
Download our Green Fees
Download our Golf dress standards
Due to Government restrictions, please note no club hire is available and players should bring their own equipment.
Golf Society and Corporate Golf Days
We offer a range of standard packages for Golf Societies and Corporate Golf Days, which are detailed below. We would also be happy to customise your golf day to your exact requirements.
- CLASSIC - £39.00 per person
This option is available Monday to Thursday and includes coffee and bacon bap on arrival, 18 holes of golf and a one course lunch or dinner.
- SUPERIOR - £42.00 per person
This option is available Monday to Thursday and includes coffee and bacon bap on arrival, 18 holes of golf and a two course dinner.
- PREMIER - £45.00 per person
This option is available Monday to Thursday and includes coffee and bacon bap on arrival, 18 holes of golf, and a three course dinner.
Prices quoted are per person for a minimum number of 12 people. All the above packages can be tailored to suite your requirements. There is a £5 supplement for packages taken on a Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
For more information regarding your Society or Corporate Golf Day, please contact Golf Reception on (01394) 382836.
Hole by hole...
Improve your game!
Covid-19 and Golf
- Social distancing at all times
- 4-ball allowed
- Tee times are available every 8 minutes
- Tee times for the golf course MUST be pre-booked and payment can be taken over the phone by calling 01394 382836
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your allocated time
- Driving range does NOT need to be pre-booked
- No club hire is available and players must bring their own equipment
- Observe the one-way systems
- No access to the changing facilities
- Regular, thorough cleaning in golf reception, toilets, buggies, driving range
- Contactless payments only.
Stay in touch
Keep in touch with us and be the first to hear about some super offers.