Enjoy Golf at Ufford Park Woodbridge all year
Enjoy Golf at Ufford Park Woodbridge all year.
Here at Ufford Park you can enjoy golf every day of the year with our first class facilities. When you’re trying for a low score, this is why we score so highly:
- The magnificent Golf course is 18 Hole par 71 and has been voted a top Winter Golf Course.
- There is a 24 bay, 2 storey driving range, meaning there’s almost always a space left for you to practice even at peak times.
- Many of the bays are heated, allowing you to keep warm whilst practicing, no matter how cold it is, you do not have an excuse to be a fair-weather golfer!
- The floodlights on the range allow you to continue practicing well after winter sunset, until as late as 8.30pm.
- The golf course is free draining at Ufford Park, this means that we can keep our course open 365 days a year. Even when there’s a layer of snow we will ensure play is available with our extended greens. We also never use temporary tees.
- We never have a trolley ban on the course and buggies are always available unless there's a really heavy frost/ snow.
- There is an independent American Golf Superstore on site, stocking a large range of equipment, clothing and accessories. This is the perfect venue to grab some essential winter and spring wear.
- Driving range membership is available, starting at £50 which also includes an amazing £70 worth of range balls.
- There is a halfway house on the course that stocks warm coffee, soup and other refreshments for the golfers at Ufford Park.
- The Doctorgolf Academy is available all year round for excellent tuition on site at Ufford Park. Doctorgolf is led by PGA professional Stuart Robertson and offers lessons to all ages and abilities.
There is no need to wait until it warms up before you have a round of golf, we will make your visit as enjoyable as possible regardless of the weather!
Stay in touch
Keep in touch with us and be the first to hear about some super offers.