Our experienced and friendly team can guide you through the whole process from your initial enquiry, through to the final details. Your dedicated Banqueting Manager will ensure everything runs entirely smoothly on the day, including all Toastmaster duties and right through to clearing away at the end of the evening – all you have to do is enjoy your day.
All of our wedding packages include the following:
- A designated Wedding Coordinator to help plan your day
- Informal hosting on your wedding day
- All white table linen, crockery and cutlery
- Red carpet on arrival
- Silver cake stand and cake knife
- Attractive grounds as a backdrop for your wedding photographs
- Complimentary Premier room and breakfast on the night of your wedding*
- Discounted accommodation rates for guests* - which includes complimentary use of our indoor swimming pool and gym.
- Complimentary on-site parking
Whether you would like a traditional three-course wedding breakfast or simply to take afternoon tea with your guests, we can make sure that everything is in place for you when you arrive as a newly-married couple.
Download our 2018 wedding brochure
We also have a wedding directory of trustworthy suppliers who we regularly work with and happily recommend to our couples, including evening entertainment and cake decorators, to help you plan your perfect wedding reception.
For more information on our wedding packages, pricing and how we are able to tailor these for your dream day, please contact our Wedding Team on 01394 383555 ext.302 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
*subject to availability.